Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Blog is still under construction

I will be adding new labels (tags) or whatever you want to call them. Along with trying to figure out the best way to get it up and running the way I want. So please just be patient.

One thing I have found quite amazing is the difference in times when I publish from my blog and when it gets out to Twitter, Facebook and Networkedblogs.

I would like to thank Susan for her wonderful comment on my post yesterday about Benjamin Frederic Haas. He was like an Angel sent down from Heaven for a short time. He was pretty much a happy little fella. Rarely cried. He was not an early riser and would usually wake up in the morning while his brothers were getting ready for school or for their day, jabber and play for a few minutes, then go back to sleep. Then when he woke up later on he was ready to start his day.

I lost cradlepoint while I was writing my post so everything I just wrote wouldn't save and had to shutdown my system and restart it. This router problem is really starting to upset me. I seem to lose cradlepoint sometime 3 or 4 times a day then other times I don't lose it at all. This time I had to log back into cradlepoint when it finally came up and I got a dns infected message that's why I had to shut down and restart. One of these days I'll get everything working fine.

Oh well, that's enough for now. I need to get a few things done and hope to get some more work done on my Legacy Family Tree.

My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Japan, all of the people there, Our Military, and all the people in the world.

Back later tonight or tomorrow. Never know with me!

1 comment:

  1. Sharon,
    Looks like you're coming along rather nicely with your brand new blog. Way to go!!!

    Have a great Thursday,
    Chris Odom

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion!!!! If you want me to respond to a comment or suggestion please send me your email address. Otherwise I will not respond or comment with the exception of maybe on Facebook or Google+.