Friday, March 25, 2011

Getting ready to listen to GeneaBloggers Radio at 9pm

I'm getting ready to listen to Thomas and all the wonderful speakers tonight. Hubby has to leave for work while broadcast is going on so I'll miss a few minutes.

Have been trying all day to figure out how to put stumbleupon on my page down where you share it follwed the instructions and it put it on my page above printfriendly button. That's not where I want it and I can't find where to put it so it shows up by gmail, facebook, twitter buttons. Oh well I'll do without it for now.

Haven't gotten to any fixing on Legacy Family Tree done. So Pictures are still not all linked up right. Maybe tomorrow.

Also why trying to figure out why my blog on my I Google page just keeps saying loading but never loads and I can't use it from homepage. Maybe because I have it pinned to my taskbar. I don't know. All this technology is so confusing to me.

It's just been one of those unproductive days. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Was on facebook earlier today and posting with an old friend from up in Atlanta, Michigan. He posts alot of Native American pictures. Really nice.

Somehow my oldest boy's relation goes back to the famous Kit Carson. Haven't been able to link them up yet. One of his great grandma's was Clarabelle Jane Carson. Her father was William Green Carson. She married Jesse O. Clampitt. His middle name escapes me right now. I think it's Orton but might be Orlo. My oldest boy is named Jesse after him and his middle name is Arnold after his own father Arnold Albert Clampitt.

I need to make a correction about Clarabell Jane Carson's spouse here. She married William Franklin Clampitt Jr. on January 2, 1878 in Hamilton, Caldwell, Missouri USA.
I'm trying to figure out my favorite sweet for 52 weeks of Personal Genealogy. I had so many as a kid though we didn't have sweets often. Not like todays kids.

Well gotta get ready for the GeneaBloggers Radio program. This will be my second one I've listened to.

Have a Great evening. Stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion!!!! If you want me to respond to a comment or suggestion please send me your email address. Otherwise I will not respond or comment with the exception of maybe on Facebook or Google+.