Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I have been busy reading blogs I follow

I have been reading alot of blogs today. Some of them have so much history in them. I hope people will read them and appreciate what has been recorded. I really like to read about people and places and I am always on the lookout for a name I maybe looking for that might belong to one of my family lines.

We are supposed to be in for a nasty storm Tuesday evening and Wednesday. Our area is supposed to get rain, freezing rain and then possible snow. Up Northwards of us they are supposed to get a mess of snow. Definitely not looking forward to that. At least I don't have to drive in it, but my hubby does. He'll probably run into after he gets out of College on his way to work in Ludington and then on the way home in the morning. He works 3rd shift at White Hall Industries in Ludington, Michigan and is going to West Shore College. The college is not on a main road, although it is well traveled. I just have to pray he makes it to his destinations safely.

Well I didn't get much work done on tweaking my blog tonight. I was to busy reading the interesting blogs. Maybe tomorrow I'll get more done.

Well that's it for tonight. Gotta fill the stove and get ready for bed. Good Night, Sweet Dreams!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been enjoying your posts and watching your blog evolve. I found your blog because you posted a photo of some Herrick cousins. I'm searching for Herricks from Salem and Beverly, Massachusetts, descendants of Henry Herrick (1604- 1671). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion!!!! If you want me to respond to a comment or suggestion please send me your email address. Otherwise I will not respond or comment with the exception of maybe on Facebook or Google+.