Monday, March 14, 2011

Adding PrintFriendly

I had a crash happen and window shut down and when I got back on I was at Blogger window to set up a blog. From here I was able to get the template designer, then I signed into my google account and was able to get back to my blog.

Well I finally got the template designer to work, but my Printfriendly button disappeared. So now I have to go back and install it again. Drats. I hate when things like that happen.

Oh well I might get this up and running the way I want it to yet.

I'm going to watch Beginning Blogging 2 with DearMYRTLE again. I'm sure I have missed something along the way.

Well I'm off to watch the webinar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion!!!! If you want me to respond to a comment or suggestion please send me your email address. Otherwise I will not respond or comment with the exception of maybe on Facebook or Google+.