Wednesday, April 13, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Today I received a message from Hillary over at Telling Their Tale: The Stories of My Ancestors letting me know she was awarding my blog with the "One Lovely Blog Award."

When I started my blog I was not expecting to receive any awards. I was doing it to write about my family which includes my husband's family. We are a bunch of nuts but family is important to us. And then I decided to not only write about our families but just thoughts I had, and things I wanted to accomplish. I find writing things down somewhere helps me to make some progress on what I need and want to do.
I am very honored to accept this award! Thanks Hillary!!! Please be sure to stop by Hillary's blog!!



Here is a list of some of the blogs that I follow that I would like to nominate for this Award:















I follow many blogs so it was a hard choice for me to make because there are so many that really deserve this award. So as I was reading blogs today and found one that I wanted to receive the Award I linked it to my post.

Some may have some tips or research sites in them that may help you out. Most I just enjoy reading and some I can relate what I'm doing to get myself organized better.

So if you haven't stopped by their blogs yet please do.

Thanks for stopping by and you all have a great day or night whichever the case may be.













1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your award :) And thank you so much for nominating me x

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion!!!! If you want me to respond to a comment or suggestion please send me your email address. Otherwise I will not respond or comment with the exception of maybe on Facebook or Google+.