Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Storms on the Way!!!

We have rain right now and I thought I heard thunder. Weather man said more storms for later tonight also. Sure hope it doesn't interfere with my Webinar tonight with Geoff entering his marriage details.

I sure hope these tornadoes quit before long that keeps hitting our country. Southwestern part of  Michigan had tornado boxes up and Illinois was mentioned among other states.

We have a couple of young men from Mason County here in Michigan that are trying to collect non-perishable food, clothing, blankets, toys and whatever else anybody can donate to take down to Joplin, MO. They plan on leaving Monday to deliver the donations. I pray they can collect a lot and have safe travels. Thanks Broc Cameron and Todd Sorenson. You are great guys.

My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to all that have been affected and to those that are helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment or suggestion!!!! If you want me to respond to a comment or suggestion please send me your email address. Otherwise I will not respond or comment with the exception of maybe on Facebook or Google+.