I noticed she is having a little trouble staying focused on things at times. She also gets a little confused when doing projects. But we got thru it. The one drawer that I had put a bunch of genealogy related things in when I was there for 3 weeks in December 2009 she had taken everything out of and I have no idea where she put it. I didn't run onto some of the things I could remember putting in that darn drawer.
She had emptied out the 6 or so boxes of stuff she needed to sort through that I had removed from all the drawers and commodes in her new room. Hard to tell where she put it all.
Spent 2 days on her checking accounts. Luckily she only has two. She had not recorded nothing since Feb 2010 in her check registers and couldn't find the paper she had been keeping track on. She had taken her register and checks out of the checkbooks. So I got them all back together for her. Got both checking accounts all balanced out.
It will take me a few days to get my thoughts together and figure out who and what I want to write about. I have the pictures all linked up to at least one member of a family that had more than one person in them.